Camp Wey Tepuy (Wey Tüpü) 3 days and 2 nights - with accommodation in standard room type, has more than 18 simple and comfortable rooms. Located 150mts from Canaima Lagoon, the food they offer is excellent, prepared by native speakers of Canaima. Great attention, we have guides who speak several languages. - Includes: Airfare Puerto Ordaz / Canaima / Puerto Ordaz. Airport transfer and assistance Canaima: Camping / Canaima airport. 01 night in bed at Camp Wey Tepuy in Canaima. 01 night in a hammock in front of the Angel Falls in jungle camp. All meals from lunch on arrival day to breakfast on departure day (excluding drinks). Canaima Lagoon Walk / Sapo. Full day to Angel Falls. Visit the souvenir shops. Guiaturas.
General & Area activities
* Departure from Puerto Ordaz at 08:30 Am. Take off from Canaima at 11:30 Am.
The flight is about an hour until the Canaima National Park from Puerto Ordaz.
Greetings at the airport by staff working in the camp.
Transfer to camp and overnight.
Information and tour plan.
Visit the indigenous community, the church, the famous Canaima Lagoon and lunch.
Tour to Sapo and SAPITO, for this ride, board a typical Indian vessel (Curiara) of the area.
The tour starts with a walk a few meters from the imposing Ucaima, Wadaima, swallow and ax.
After this fascinating experience reach the Anatoly Island, where we will walk through the jungle for about 15 minutes to reach the Sapo, we enjoy a powerful curtain of water over 120 meters long and 40 meters high.
Walk to the stop to admire the surrounding landscapes (sheets, tepuis, etc.). Continuing our walk, we visit the Salto Sapito and jump Hacha where we enjoy a super natural bath.
This tour lasts approximately 2 hours, after which we return to the camp where we have dinner and spend the night in Standart rooms with private bathroom and fan again.
Breakfast at 08:00 am.
At approximately 10:00 am, we begin the tour to Angel Falls.
We walk from the camp to the port Ucaima, where we board the Curiara to start the journey to the Angel Falls.
This trip lasts about 4 hours, interrupted by a walk of 30 minutes in the Sabana de Mayupa, after which we return to the boat and continue our navigation, leaving the Rio Carrao and start the happy comeback Rio Churún, to the camp of Mouse Island, located in front of Angel Falls with an incomparable view of the same.
Once on Isla Raton walk is undertaken to "Mirador de Laime" with a duration of 1 hour to observe the majestic Angel Falls and its nearly 1000 meters high.
If the weather conditions and water flow permitting, we will go down to take a refreshing swim at the foot of the mountain of Angel Falls, then return to Camp Mouse Island where you will dine an exquisite grid, after sharing with other tourists , sleep in hammocks overlooking the stunning Angel Falls. (only experience)
It will be an unforgettable journey that will touch you, it is priceless !!!
After having breakfast with excellent company and Angel Falls, we start navigation to return to Canaima, and then take the flight back to Puerto Ordaz.
Estimated time of takeoff to Puerto Ordaz or Ciudad Bolivar 11:30 PM.
* Roundtrip Airfare (Pto. Ordaz-Canaima Pto. Ordaz). * All meals from lunch on the 1st day to breakfast on the 3rd day. * All excursions as per itinerary with bilingual guides. * 24 hour personalized attention. * One night in Standart room with private bathroom. * One night in front of Angel Falls Hammock with bathrooms and showers. * Transfer by car from the airport in Canaima Camp and vice versa. * Walking to the waterfalls of Canaima Lagoon. * Transfer in canoe to Angel Falls (round trip). * Overflight to Angel Falls (weather permitting).
DOES NOT INCLUDE
* Departure taxes at airports * Taxes entrance to Canaima National Park * Meals and drinks outside those stipulated in the itinerary * Personal expenses * Travel insurance * Tips to Kamaracotos Guides. * Alcohol. * Optional excursions.
If it is not possible to navigate to the Angel, due to the low level of water in the Rio Churún, the alternate destination is "The Cannon Ahonda"
This tour starts in canoe and then walk along the river, up to the canyon deepens, there enjoy a natural slide of more than 100 meters long, natural Jacuzzis and amazing views of cascading waters.
Check in - Check out times
las 08:30 Am* Arrival in Puerto Ordaz at 08:30 Am. Takeoff for Canaima at 11:30 Am.. Despegue para Canaima a las 11:30 Am.
Policies & disclaimers
POLICIES OF PAYMENTS AND SERVICES
* The reservation is active after the deposit of 100% of the total cost. * Send via internet, deposit receipt with customer data. * The current prices are subject to change without notice. * No show passengers on the flight for any reason, you will lose the total cost of airfare. (No refund) * The luggage allowance departing from Puerto Ordaz is 15 Kilos per passenger. * The luggage allowance departing from Ciudad Bolivar is 10 Kilos per passenger.
* Overflight to Angel Falls * Excursion to Salto Yuri. Kavak Caves Excursion with Overflight to Angel Falls. Excursion Lovers Beach
SOME TIPS FOR THE TRIP
* Travel in jeans clothes or their equivalents. * Chambers of videos. * Protector water chambers (plastic bags) * Batteries and memories for the cameras. * Repellent cream against mosquitoes. * 50 Sunscreen UV protection. * Non-slip sandals and / or beach shoes. * Hiking shoes or sports shoes. * Hats and / or caps. * Towels. * Lights. * Flashlights with fresh batteries. * Waterproof. * Implements of personal hygiene.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Wey Tepuy Camp
There are no reviews for this property yet.
You need to be logged in to post a review.
D/B - Habitacion tipo standard, cuenta con mas de 18 habitaciones sencillas y confortables. Ubicado a 150mts de la laguna de Canaima, la comida que ofrecemos es excelente, preparada por personas nativas de Canaima. Muy buen atención, contamos con guías que hablan varios idiomas. 1
Habitacion tipo standard, cuenta con mas de 18 habitaciones sencillas y confortables. Ubicado a 150mts de la laguna de Canaima, la comida que ofrecemos es excelente, preparada por personas nativas de Canaima. Muy buen atención, contamos con guías que hablan varios idiomas. 1
3 días y 2 noches - Incluye: Boleto aéreo Puerto Ordaz / Canaima / Puerto Ordaz. Traslado y asistencia aeropuerto de Canaima: Campamento / aeropuerto Canaima. 01 noche en cama en el campamento Wey Tepuy en Canaima. 01 noche en hamaca frente al Salto Angel