Day 1: Karamata, after lunch at 14:30 p.m. at arrival time, we arrive at Camp Iwana Meru at 6:00 p.m. After leaving the village Karamata and after a short walk of about 15 minutes you reach the harbor Kunoroden Ken, where the tour to Angel Falls starts, Akanan through the river after the shipment, in a span of 1 hour drive, we reach the first jump Ukuk called Meru, place to take photos, take a bath if it causes,is available crew while dealing with lower curiaras and once downloaded the curiaras the way to the first camp can continue. In this journey three hours can contemplate, determine, the lush beauty that nature gives us; Akanan wonderful river landscape, savannas Peipa community,and a few minutes walk you get to the first camp "Iwana Meru" on the last jump of Akanan river here overnight Amarway front of the hill, in hammocks with mosquito nets and listen their music of crickets at night, music in the dawn of the early birds and mountains to Piapoco and other birds.
Day 2: Leaving Camp Iwana Meru, around 9.00 am. Arrival at the camp Arenal, 4:30 p.m.,. Limpkin by the river The trip will continue for the Carrao river; before that a few have left the Camp Iwana Meru is a short 30 minute walk approximated by Savannah Wadetoy so you can fully appreciate the Amarway hill. A 15 minute walk will find a DC-3 model airplane belonging to the Company LEBCA, which crashed in 1966,15 drums of fuel from the city, to supply the miners with the precious liquid, but reason to bad weather one of the propellers hit one of the tepuis, lost it in the air and was losing altitude, he came to the track but had a hard landing and the pilot was not hurt, I escaped unharmed and from there they left the plane. Today the track is known as Campo Limpkin,miners who were installed in that area had baptized with that name; the real name of this savanna is Ariyantapa Ken, in this port, after passengers embark walk again and within minutes the Carrao River in her sail to reach Camp Arenal be appreciated. In this way you can see: mountains with its lush green vegetation and the first jumping Carrao called Perwa,which means (very dangerous narrowness) so tourists should be landed for a 10 minute walk through the jungle to reach the port of embarkation, to continue the journey to reach the Salto Meru Kuai, place to take a bath if it causes, and will enjoy the waters of the river Carrao and majestic tepui Auyan to reach Camp Arenal,is overnight again at the Wey tepui mountain.
Day 3: Leaving Camp Arenal at 9:00 a.m. Arriving at Camp Little Mouse on the river opposite the Kerepa Churum kupai Vena,Known today as the famous Angel Falls 13:00 pm The journey continues for the first Carrao River, to the mouth of the river Churum a journey of 50 minutes from there, it will continue rising above the river to the camp,during displacement of curiaras can admire and contemplate the dense jungle foliage and magic spells beauty of lush vegetation amazing comparing it with the majesty of an unknown world. Before reaching the camp began to contemplate the Angel and once reached the camp tourists have lunch and then continue with the tour: a walk of two (2) hours roundtrip by Churum forests,to the viewing of Laime, from there you can see from the front beauty that gives us the majestic Angel, with its natural pool and refreshing waters. After all this will be returned to the camp, they spend the night in front of the Angel Falls NOTE: If visitors do not wish to stay for any reason at Camp Little Mouse,. and wish to visit the Angel for a daythey left things in the Arenal camp overnight at this camp again so early it will take out the 7: 00 in the morning after breakfast, arrival at 11:00 am Angel's return will take place at 15: 00 pm, arrival at Camp Arenal 6:00 p.m. This tour is always calculated as the Churum river has enough water to navigate, this may be in the months of June,July and August but in the summer it is impossible to navigate. The navigable rivers are Akanan, Carrao direct to Canaima Karamata.
Day 4: Camp out at Churum: Leaving around 9:00 a.m. Arriving in Canaima (Puerto Ucaima). It will continue with the tour, after breakfast arriving at Canaima (also will proceed at the same time from the Arenal camp). On this tour rapids deepens-Orchid Island and 30 minutes will be appreciated, downstream is a creek in our dialect is called Saropa Ken, known as the Well of Happiness, if you want to take a bath, take some pictures, is available. Then he will continue to sail until the Salto Arautaimo,and spent a few minutes jumping, passengers have to get off the canoe for a short 40 minute walk to appreciate the beauty of Mayupa savannas, and the hills of Mount Deer and Pochi.
IMPORTANT TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF PASSENGERS: Walk through the savanna of Mayupa is mandatory, as the rapids Mayupa is very long and dangerous, for safety it is preferred that the crew of the vessel traveling on the fast without passengers to the other port, there passengers embark again to continue on to the Salto El Sapo, once they are in place, perform a tour Falls and then return to the port for lunch.
In this unforgettable journey you will get to know many different places.
1. Use of vehicles and accommodation at the Posada Aicha Vena are not included.
2. Minimum 8 passengers and up to 14 passengers.
3. Includes accommodation in hammocks with mosquito netcookware, Life and the electric generator. Since in the community there is no commercial house that supplies of food, the market is brought to the same group tickets.
4. Users are reminded to bring: rubber sole shoes, raincoat, bathing suits, repellent, cameras,. torch and sleeping bag.
If the traveller on the day of arrival wish to continue the journey to the Angel Falls, shall be as follows: First camp overnight in Salto Iwana Meru. Departing after lunch at 14:30 and arrival 18:00.
Extras: Camp Services from Aicha Vena. Optional tour before starting the trip to Angel Falls. Akanan by the river Cave Tour kavak: After breakfast,output is at 8: 00 am By Karamata in the valley to the Toyota camp kavak a 45 minutes watching savannahs and creeks morichales Upon arriving at camp KAVAC, the journey to the cave of kavak on a walk of about 30 minutes to continue in this way you can see the giant Auyan tepui,the river kavak and jump Tewanarenpa and basically find a natural shower with pool undoubtedly built by Mother Nature and its original architecture, place for bathing, taking pictures etc., do not miss the opportunity to enjoy it, you'll love this site unforgettable. Return time in transport,leaving the camp kavak 11:30 am arrival Kamarata at 12 noon. We will have lunch and then begin the journey down the river.
Food & Drink
Tour activities & itinerary
This is the best tour in anytime to see everything, and it's better with a group of people 8
Check in times
out after lunch at 14:30 pm
Kamarata the next mission Kamarata p>
1) - Camera Waterproof Preferably
2) -. Sunblock,. Waterproof 3) -. Raincoat 4) - mosquito repellent (preferably Cream) 5) -. Swimsuit. 6) - Light Clothing: Short,Flannel (Preferably Quick Drying Apparel) 7) -. Sandals Shoes Slip Resistant or 8) -. Cap or Sombrero.9) - Sun Glasses
10) - Yes Snack,. Pasapalo or Fruit
11) - Towel 12) -. Toilet Paper 13) -. Mono or Pants . 14) - Jacket or Sweater 15). - Two Pair of Sports Shoes or boots Resistant 16) -. Lantern Small 17) -. Medicines Personal 18) -. Grooming Items 19). - Two bottles of Mineral Water (Just For Walking) 20). - Two Bags Resistant Medium.
Policies & disclaimers
Remember to put in your reservation; Your full name and passport number / Cedula
1) -. No. of people in your group 1) -. Names and complete each passenger Surname <. p> 3) - Identity Card number or passport number of the person 4) -. Nationality every tourist 5) -. Telephone Numbers link with the traveler ,., or each member of the group for this tour 6) - Type of room for the distribution of group [Single, Double, Twin, Triple, ETC] 7.) - indicate the number and time of arrival-departure of your flight or bus, and the name of the airline or service name ground transportation. When we receive this information,'ll prepare as soon as possible a Voucher service which will reflect everything that includes the selected plan; . so that you can print and present at the time of your flight or upon arrival at Canaima airport For further information, please consult your service, we are at your disposal - happy travel. . Prices do not include the entrance fee to the park (Venezuelan Bs.30,Foreign Bs.80 "May 2014"). Tours with overnight stay in the jungle are not recommended for elderly,with physical and / or under 6 salud.Niños not permitted on the river trips unless authorized representatives with a letter of responsibility required by Inparques.Niños under 10 years are charged 50% in Bed and Excursiones.En air transfers Excursions and children pay the price completo.No we are responsible for any trips taken out of our services and any photographic equipment that could be damaged during your stay and waiver excursiones.Si passenger service in Canaima ,there will be no refunds or devolución.Póliza Insurance Liability For Emergency Cases. SMS / Call 24 Hours. +58 (0) 4242998553
Please enter the message you'd like to send to the operator of Angel Falls Canaima Kamarata tour of 4 days
There are no reviews for this tour yet.
You need to be logged in to post a review.
Tour - Tour con Guías - Alojamiento - Canoa - Todos los alimentos incluidas 08+ Pax
Tour -“EL LUJO DE ESTAR EN LOS ANALES DE ESTE MUNDO”
Es un privilegio darse un baño bajo esta catarata (la más alta del planeta) en la zona más antigua del mundo. Valen la pena las más de 3 horas en canoa a la ida y las otras a la vuelta..... Agua muy fría.